At The Church, we sincerely believe that Kingdom principles work, plain and simple.
So regardless of where you are in your spiritual journey, we’re intentional about providing practical tools and resources so you can encounter God and leave transformed.
- We’re serious about living for God because we love Him.
- Daily, we seek ways to recognize and embrace God’s love at work in our lives.
- Our love for people – not status, reputation, color or background – is what makes us who we are.
- We are united by our similarities and complete by our differences.
We create opportunities for individuals and families to grow and mature in every area of life.
Like family, we laugh, cry and celebrate together. Our desire is to partner with each other offering support and encouragement along the journey of life.
- Above all, relationship matters.
- We seek to build healthy relationships with God and each other.
At The Church, our approach to ministry is a simple, 3-step process:
- We partner with God.
- We have things like social media, a website and an awesome community of people inviting others to our worship experience.
- Then, we share what God has given us (be it via sermon, song, message, etc.).
- As a result, those who come experience an “ah-ha,” light bulb moment. It’s from this moment they realize that Jesus isn’t an option, but a necessity.
We believe in meeting you where you are, while also providing you with a plan, so you can get to where God has called you to be. After all, you don’t lose weight simply because you’ve joined a gym! So in order to create a better life and a better walk with Christ, there must be some action on your part! With your participation, you can truly experience a life transformed.
There’s a familiar quote that says “A journey of 1,000 miles starts with one step.” In Christianity, growth and accomplishment aren’t instantaneous…it’s all a journey. And that journey requires that you take consistent steps toward progress. So, we’re dedicated to equipping you with what you need on Sundays and Wednesdays so you can apply the principles to your life daily.